I've been lax on posting and I know it. But I have queries out, and a partial, so I'm polishing my manuscript to a glossy shine. I'm hoping to be done by the end of the month. And I also hope that I actually get a request for the full by then or even after.
I've been working with a brilliant critique partner for a couple of months now, and I really think my writing is better for it.
With polishing, the restaurant, and the winter trade shows (for my jewelry line), I've been a busy girl.
And as if I don't have enough on my plate, my husband and I are researching a new business. This will not be a local or regional business. This time we are going whole hog. I'll expose the sordid details when I can.
In the meantime, check out these great blogs: www.workingstiffs.blogspot.com and www.kwanawrites.blogspot.com
Until next time...
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jamie-
Thanks for stopping by my blog -via Kwana writes!
Love to do the artwork for your banner-
Contact me at pvedesign.com
when you are ready!
Patricia
Hi Jamie. Thanks for visiting me today and the shout out! Wow, you have been busy. Best of luck with polishing your manuscript. I've got my fingers crossed for you on those requests!
Post a Comment