Friday, March 28, 2008
You Tube & Book Trailers
I finally looked at You Tube for the first time. Not that I haven't heard about it, I just haven't really had any desire to view anything. As you probably know, many authors are using MySpace, and You Tube, and Yahoo to promote their books. Well the book trailer is the way to go. Now I'm hooked. Last night I even made my own video. Nothing worth the effort of uploading to an email or You Tube, but it was fun to make. I'm thinking of making a few for friends who write. It would be so much fun. As much as I'm at the computer, I could easily do this type of thing for a living if I didn't write. Oh, yeah, I'll fit it in between running a restaurant, designing jewelry, and writing. Sleep, I don't need no stinkin' sleep. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment